If you’re experiencing problems with adding a photo library to our creator tool, please try the following:
How to set your library as a system library:
1. Open the Photos app.
2. In the menu on the top, click on ‘photos’ and then on ‘preferences’.
3. Under the ‘general’ tab, click on ‘use as system photo library’.
Note: if iCloud synchronisation is enabled, the selected library will be set as synchronised library.
4. Restart the bonusprint software to see if the newly enabled library is recognised.
Select Photos as an image source in the bonusprint software:
1. Open the bonusprint software.
2. In the taskbar at the top, click on ‘bonusprint’ and choose ‘preferences’.
3. Select the checkbox for Photos.
4. Close the ‘preferences’ window.
Give bonusprint access to your photos (from OS 10.14 Mojave)
1. Open Launchpad and choose ‘system preferences’.
2. Click on ‘security and privacy’.
3. Under the ‘privacy’ tab, choose the Photos app.
4. Select the checkbox for bonusprint.
5. You can now close all windows and restart the bonusprint software.
There is also a possibility that your system photo library became corrupt, in this case it will not be visible in the bonusprint software.
To fix a corrupt system photo library, you can try the following:
1. Close the Photos app completely.
2. Press the ALT and COMMAND buttons at the same time while you click on the Photos app.
3. You now will see the option to recover.
Note: depending on how corrupt the system photo library is, it’s possible that some files will be lost when performing this recovery.